Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More about me later

For now I will let you know a little about my girls, Mushie is 9 and has pin straight blonde shoulder length hair, who covets curls, and Katybug is 8 with very tightly curled dark brown with red hilights dry- just brushing her shoulders wet- way past her shoulder length hair who covets straight hair. LOL such is my life. I will be posting pictures later. This started as a quest for easy styles to do a on dozen girls v=for my katybugs makeover birthday party, jenn From the blog girly do's by Jen helped me alot. The party was a huge sucess and everyone loved the girls hair styles. I have even been asked to do several girls for special ocations. I can't seem to find many places to get Ideas from for my curly girl so what I do find i will post for other bloggers with curls to read. I will update more later.

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Sweet- I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'll link you later when I am working on Girly Do's!

    ReplyDelete