Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just some copied styles and Recital Pics

This I coppied from Jenn I think its a Peacock Bun

Mushie doesn't really like when I frizz it, but oh well.


Over all I say she likes the stule don't ya think!



This is the shot of the underside of Katy Bugs Two way french braid

piggies with banana curls



Front View some reason she likes this pose. LOl



BAck view
top view







Mushie in costume








The girls together Katy bug didn't like this pose very much can you tell?










This one was much better.

Thier hair styles stolen fron Jenn, Thanks Jenn At Girly Doo's I love her blog!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I always love to see new followers/comentors! Cute girls! What fun...do they take dance together?

    ReplyDelete