Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Does anybody care is anybody out there?

I posted this a couple of weeks ago asking for feedback no one has answered. Is anyone reading this or am I wasting my time?

I was approached recently by someone and they asked me to do thie daughters hair for thier birthday, well at first I wasn't sure if I would do it but then I decided ok. Well She was so pleased with it and told me I should put out adds to do girls hairdo's for partys and such. What do you think you have seen my pictures do I have what it takes to do girls make over party's?

I would really appriciate it if someone would comment.

5 comments:

  1. Yes- we care, and we are out here. Life is crazy especially summer time for us! As far as your question - if you've done people's hair and they've liked what you've done - then go for it. To be honest, and please don't take this the wrong way, some of your pictures are rather hard to see well. That doesn't necessarily mean you can't do hair though! It can't hurt to try - just like all of us out there. Unless you put yourself out there, you'll never know! :) Good luck with whatever you end out doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I will try a little harder with the pictures. I am so the amature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no biggy - the pictures don't change the actual hair styles right?! It's usually the flash that makes things glare and so I try to keep mine off when I take pictures & try to be a well lighted area! I'm no pro either, it's all about learning on "the job!" That's great if people are wanting you to do their hair outside of your family! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your do's are great. I agree about the photos though. You are obviously very talented being able to style straight and curly hair. I'd love for someone to come and do mine and my friends hair. I can style my own hair just that it'd be much neater someone else doing it and besides, it'd just be relaxing. Have a go defiantly in my opinion and good luck! =-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like cars infect i like car racing i want to say that these type of cars are the best and the best cars around the world.these are rarely known cars in some countries like pakistan an india and other under developing countries.i like it really i like it very much.i want to spend my whole life to this field because this is fantastic and super cool job i like it. Oldsmobile 88 Series Power Steering Rack

    ReplyDelete