Friday, February 5, 2010

Lots of things going on!

We had our twirler rating day this past weekend, I did all the girls hair but dopey me forgot to get pics of their styles. lol but it came out great the song they used was Poker Face by lady Gaga. So Katybug was a heart, Mushie was clubs, D was spades and S was diamond. All the girls did very well. They received a GOOD rating(grade) in Intermediate. Now we are working on their recital for June. Katybug can you tell still loves to have her picture taken (not) She calls this a smile. lol
Mushie just had to pose this way

Thier final Pose!


All the girls in thier squad except the girl on the far left she is in the younger group.

Fun was had by all!!!




2 comments:

  1. How much fun is that? I want a baton now!

    I know exactly what an "Oma" is-- I took 7 years of German classes, and I may not remember much, but I remember that at least!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete