Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Apologies

I am soo sorry I have been neglecting this blog, Life have been getting in the way. But I am back and hope to write more. Just need to get a cordless keyboard and mouse as my laptop screen is shattered and i have it hooked up to my flat screen tv lol.

Well on to the update -

I am now living with my sister to help her out its going ok if you can immagine 2 adults, 4 kids ages 13, 12, 11, & 11, 3 dogs and 3 cats in a 3.5 bedroom house doing ok lol.

I am waiting to pick up my new truck : Honda Pilot EX-L  any opinions on this are welcome.(I have been in an kia optima for the past yr since i flipped my explorer and really miss having a truck)

Really havent been doing the girls hair too much as they are older now and don't need/want my help lol.

I now at present time have 2 grandsons and 1 grand baby on the way from my 21 yr old who is in an abusive relationship more on that later.

My blog started out as strictly hair, but it will be evolving to include: Divorce(child support rants, custody battles etc) sneak peaks into my home life, MS, Kidney donation, back issues etc

I am going to change the name of the blog I think not sure need opinions please lol.

Well thats it for now hope ur all still following when I am done.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment